Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy List {Mallory}


Today's Happy List is by Mallory from Southern Girl in a Western World

what makes Mallory happy...

*the sweet spirits that my little brother and sister have.
*falling asleep while getting my back rubbed.
*southern boys with charm and thick accents.
*a new box of vanilla cookie candles.
*finding a bathing suit that i absolutely adore.
*football season - 'specially when auburn beats alabama.
*reading journals from years ago.
*snuggling in bed with apple cider and a good book.
*digging my toes in the sand.
*randomly hearing from old friends.
*planning how i'll decorate my future kindergarten class.
*taking super long naps.
*forehead kisses from someone i like.
*laughing until my stomach cramps and i can't breathe.
*songs with lyrics that explain exactly how i feel.
*long talks with my daddy.
*checking everything off of my to-do list.
*old songs that bring back lots of memories.

Thank you for sharing your list with us Mallory.  
I agree with so many of the things on your list, especially laughing til your stomach hurts.  
Those are some of the best kinds of laughs. :)
and I'm always a sucker for boys with accents...

want to share what makes you happy?
email me your list {enjoyyourselfblog@gmail.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment