Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy List {Candice}

 {top: Candice while traveling in Norway, bottom: when she performed as Sleeping Beauty}

Today's Happy List is by the lovely Candice from Teatime Thoughts

What makes Candice happy...

*the way the sunlight filters through the trees 
*totally immersing oneself in a good book
*The sound of applause after a performance
*skirts that are perfect for twirling about in
*stargazing (both alone and with friends)
*putting on a beautiful dress and heels
*finding a treasure while thrifting
*quiet time spent with a mug of tea, journal and Bible
*traveling the world
*all things girly, vintage and French

Thanks for sharing your list Candice!  
I loved reading this list because so much of what makes you happy makes me happy too. :)
also, I bet you look so beautiful dancing!  I love ballet!

want to share what makes you happy?
email me {enjoyyourselfblog@gmail.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment