Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy List {Ashley}

 {Ashley while visiting Vegas}

Today's list is by Ashley from Two Sisters with Southern Charm.

What makes Ashley Happy...

* Airport Lights at night
* Smell of a fresh can of tennis balls
* Spiced pecans at football games
* Fitting into your skinny jeans
* Warm chocolate chip cookies
* Hearing the Gulf of Mexico's waves while you're sleeping
* My husband coming home from work
* The mail man delivering snail mail
* Gorgeous stationary
* Family and friends sitting around a fire

Thanks for sharing your list Ashley!  
I wish I was listening to the waves right now...instead we're having a blizzard outside...
but your list put a smile on my face. :)

want to share what makes you happy?  
email me {enjoyyourselfblog@gmail.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment