Sunday, September 12, 2010

What She Bought

One thing that I feel that I do more in the Fall than any other time of the year is shop.  Maybe it's the great end-of-summer sales, or the back to school (I need everything new) vibe, but I always feel I need to spruce up my closet more this time of the year than any other.  Here's a look at a few of the things I've purchased recently.  


The Jessica Simpson shoes I talked about in this post. They're a beautiful gold color with gold studs.  I have a gold mini skirt from Express that I can pair them with.  Now I just hope it warms up one more time before fall officially gets here the end of September. 


I was introduced to Glamour Bands through Becki, a fellow blogger.  She has her own company, Whippy Cake, where she sells these beautiful hand made creations.  Every time I wear my glamour band I get so many complements.  I definitely want to purchase more and start my own Whippy Cake collection. :)


While at Target shopping for necessities, I had to check out the Tucker for Target line.  To be honest, I haven't been a big fan of the other Target Collaborations and I had high hopes for this one. I was saddened though because so many of the pieces looked great on the hanger, but just didn't look right on.  I did  like the above dress though, which I can see myself wearing a boyfriend blazer and tights with for work.


and of course I had to grab a beloved boyfriend T and scarf.  These boyfriend T's are the most comfortable thing ever to wear!  I have them in several different colors, and they're perfect to wear while running errands and things like that.  
 
 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Did anyone buy anything new?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment