Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's!

Over the weekend I attended my fabulous cousin Stacey's bridal shower.  It was Breakfast at Tiffany's theme, perfect for my cousin, who always considered herself to be Holly Golightly.  It was a fabulous girls day, where everyone dressed up, drank champagne and mimosas, and just had a ton of fun!   

Channeling our inner Holly Golightly

 the soon to be Mrs. {on the right}


"Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot." Holly Golightly
 

"I don't think I've ever drunk champagne before breakfast before.  With breakfast on several occasions, but never before before. Paul Varjak


"If I could find a real-life place that made me feel like Tiffany's, then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name." Holly Golightly

{note to my future husband...I'd like a ring like this.  hehe}
 
"No longer will I play the field.  The field stinks, both economically and socially, and I'm giving it up." Holly Golightly 


"I'm always top banana in the shock department." Holly Golightly 

 {dessert table}

 "I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead." Holly Golightly


 Pretty Princesses

 Momma and daughter love


"Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness."


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a great start to a new week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment