Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy List {MJ}


Today's Happy List comes from MJ at Teaching In Heels.  I just love her blog and I've always felt a special connection with her because she's also an elementary teacher like I am. :) I just wish I lived over on the West Coast too.   
 
What makes MJ happy...
 
*Snuggling and sleeping in on cold mornings

*Crisp autumn air with leaves crunching beneath my feet

*Knee high socks sticking out of knee high boots

*Red cups at Starbucks

*Laughing with friends until your cheeks hurt and tears stream down your face

*Cut and paste notebooks filled with pretty pictures of things I love

*Finding the perfect holiday present for a friend that makes them so excited

*Choosing a wine by label and it being delish

*A sweet story of love, on a blog, tv show, real life, anywhere


Thanks for sharing your list with us MJ!
and I agree with you on almost all of these :)

{if you'd like to share you list email me - enjoyyourselfblog@gmail.com}


[image via weheartit]

No comments:

Post a Comment