Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Art of Being Happy



Thank you all so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. They really do help me as I begin to heal. and thank you Mel for sharing that blog post with me, it was the exact words I needed to hear. 

I've realized right now how important it is for me to choose happiness.  It would be so easy for me to fall into depression, and I know that is something that my father would not want.  I can hear him right now, "You haven't left the house today?!  What are you doing? Get back to work!".  hehe  So today, and every day, I will choose happiness.  and starting today I will no longer live like a vampire and I will go out into the sun and enjoy the warm weather poolside {and hopefully get a little bit of a tan, I'm so pale right now!}.  
 
[image]

No comments:

Post a Comment