Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Getting Inked

Yesterday I shared some photos from when my sister and I got our tattoos.  I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a while, but I wanted it to be something that had a good meaning.  Earlier this year my sister and I decided we would get one in memory of our father who passed away last August.  Our father was very proud of his Irish heritage, so we new a shamrock would be a perfect design.  Once we decided on the design we went to make an appointment with Jeremy, our tattoo artist (who we both love!).  We made the appointment weeks ago, and the first avaliable date...Father's day weekend!  Crazy coincidence. 

Jeremy doing my sister's tattoo

camera caught her at just the right moment...it really didn't hurt that bad. lol

I've got my game face on!

the final product.  I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!  


so I'm curious, how many of you have a tattoo? and what is it of?


No comments:

Post a Comment