Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer To Do List



Summer is my favorite time of the year.  but last summer was basically nonexistent.  My dad was sick and we spent every day with him at the hospital, until August when he went to be with the Lord.  because of that I am determined to make this summer wonderful (and so far it's been great!).  My outlook on life has changed a lot over the past year, and I've realized it's the little things in life that truly mean the most.  Here's my list of things I'd like to do before the end of summer:

* start to run again and run a 5k race
*get a tattoo (my sister and I are getting tattoos in memory of our dad)
* visit friends in NYC and DC
* go to as many outdoor concerts as I can
* be a ride warrior @ cedar point and kennywood
*learn to make authentic Spanish Rice and Beans
* have a cooking/baking party and learn to make cakepops
* visit the beach, any beach
*  get back into dancing (i miss being at the studio)
* remember to take pictures of all the fun :)

so what's on your summer to do list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment