Monday, January 31, 2011

Keep on Believing


it always amazes me how when I'm feeling very low I can log onto blogger and there's always someone who posts the exact thing I need to read.  Yesterday, that blogger was Kandee.  

I was having a rough day.  I attended the funeral of my Godfather's mother.  My dad's best friend's mom.  The entire time I kept thinking about how much I wish my father could have been there with me.  and then I though about my "uncle" Ray and how he lost his best friend {my dad} and then 6 months later his mother.  I tried so hard, and did a decent job at keeping it together, though on the inside I was a mess.  Which is why when I came home I felt hopeless, like this sadness inside of me is never going to go away.  Then I read these words by Kandee:


My heart feels sad...and no one will ever know my hurts...or your hurts...except for God...but he's there to lift those burdens from your heart and fill the holes of hurt...with his perfect love. He know the plans he has for you...plans to give you hope and a prosperous future...
hold on...you have no idea what's around the corner in your future....
KEEP HOPE ALIVE....HOPE is what pulls us through....you need the seed of hope to grow that dream to become real!

BELIEVE it...that's the first step.

HOPE for it...and don't stop...second step.

KEEP ON BELIEVING....and never stop...the moment you stop believing...you end the oxygen to your dreams!


Thank you for your words of wisdom Kandee!   I will not stop believing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment