Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend Kick-Start


I had the perfect morning to kick-start the weekend!  Having the day off work {thanks to teacher in-service day} I was able to sleep in for the first time in a while.  I mean really sleep in, turn off the alarm, and sleep until my body naturally wakes up.  I made myself breakfast, instead of scarfing down a bowl of cereal, and leisurely enjoyed 2 cups of coffee.  Pure joy.

and now I look forward to a weekend full of Italian dinners, complete with wine. meeting my friend's new baby boy for the first time. catching up on project runway. and enjoying the fabulous fall weather. 

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


p.s. I love reading all your comments on yesterday's post.  I think we all should go out to dinner alone sometime and have some quality "me time" :)


[image via]

No comments:

Post a Comment