Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy List {Taylor}


Today's Happy List is from the lovely Taylor at Anticipation!.

Today I am Happy Because:

* I'm meeting new friends, coming out of my shell, and relaxing with a peaceful, laid-back state of mind.

* I'm newly obsessed with country music, which my lovely boyfriend introduced to me...I love it!

* I ordered two girlie dresses on-line...and they are currently shipping! Yay packages!

* This Thanksgiving I am going to see family from across the nation, including a little cousin I've never met before...

* I'm about to fill out an application to study abroad in Tuscany next summer!

* I started using my old backpack from high school, which brings back happy memories and nostalgic feelings!

* I have met so many amazing and fascinating people through my blog, and I treasure each and every one of you!

* My mom bought me Letters to Juliet on DVD - favorite chick flick of the moment!



Thanks so much for sharing your list with us Taylor!  
I agree with you, I love country music, it puts a smile on my face.  
and I will admit I'm a bit jealous of you studying abroad in Tuscany! :)

want to share your Happy List?  email me at: enjoyyourselfblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment