Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday


My most prized possession is:
The heart necklace I have of my dad's thumbprint. My mom, sister and I each got one when my father passed away in August.  Everyday I wear it I feel close to him. 

If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be:
In my 20s! I work with young kids every day, and as much as I love it (and I feel they keep me young) the 20s are such a fun time.  I'm loving being in my 20s. :) 

The best way to spend the weekend is:
with family and friends.  One thing I've learned over the past few years is that it doesn't matter where you are, or what you're doing, but who you're with that matters the most.  Whenever I'm with my family and friends I always have a good time, not matter what we're doing.  

My outlook on life is:
"life's too short to be anything but happy"

If you want to annoy me, just:
complain. 
I dislike when people constantly complain but don't try to do one thing to change whatever is bothering them. 
Be the change that you want to see in the world. -Gandhi   

 
I am completely defenseless when it come to:
 reality TV.  No matter how hard I try not to watch it I always get sucked in.  Jersey Shore, The Real Housewives , American Idol, DWTS...the list can go on and on.

When dressing for the day one should:
dress their best!  one of my favorite quotes is: 
"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny." Coco Chanel

Happy Weekend!!

fill in the blank via the little things we do

No comments:

Post a Comment